Swallow's Loft in the private Glen Fruin Estate is situated at the foot of the Hemel-en-Aarde valley in the beautiful town of Hermanus in the Overberg. The cottage offers spacious accommodation in 4 star self-catering luxury, set in a tranquil landscaped garden setting. Located only 2 km from town centre, Swallow's Loft self-catering or bed and breakfast offers an ideal accommodation choice for visitors to the Overberg that wish to explore the magnificent tourist attractions, including whale watching and/or white shark cage diving in Gansbaai.
- parkling swimming pool
- spacious double bedrooms (pax 4)
- spacious living area
- satellite television
- fully secure parking
- laundry services
- hairdryers and heaters
- a safe for your belongings
- swimming towels
Check In: From 14H00. Late arrivals (after 18H00) should make prior arrangements with management.
Check Out: No later than 11H00. Arrangements for a late check-out can be made with management.
In the event of an emergency at night please dial Lesley on 082 777 5562.
Rates & Conditions
From R1 400.00 per day subject to period, season and number of guests (maximum 5 guests). Unfortunately no children under the age of 12 or pets are allowed.
Cape Town International Airport (100 km)
- N2 to Somerset West and over Sir Lowry's Pass
- Take the off-ramp to Hermanus(R43) & continue until the Sandbaai/Hemel en Aarde traffic lights
- Turn LEFT (onto the R320)
- Turn LEFT at first road (Hemel en Aarde Village) and then turn RIGHT between Whalehaven Wines & Hornbill House
- At the Glen Fruin Meadows gate press 19 on the gate pad to be let in
We look forward to welcoming you to Swallow’s Loft soon!