Villa Blu Guest House offers luxury 4 star accommodation in a prime location in the Whale Coast town of Hermanus, only a few minutes’ walk from the famous blue flag Grotto Beach. Guests can enjoy superb whale watching from the upstairs whale viewing deck as well as scenic views over the Atlantic Ocean and Walker Bay.
The rooms offer earthy richness in fresh blue and neutral hues and room facilities include tea-and-coffee-making facilities, a mini-bar fridge, flat-screen TV as well as en-suite facilities.
A delicious home-cooked breakfast is served daily at Villa Blu and the swimming pool and barbecue facilities offer a cool retreat during hot summer afternoons. A number of restaurants offer a range of local and international cuisines and can be found within 6 km of the guest house.
- First Floor Luxury Double Rooms with Sea/Mountain Views
- Ground Floor Standard Double Rooms with Garden/Mountain Views
- Lover's Cove - The Honeymood Room with Sea Views
- In Room includes a fully stocked mini-bar, tea- and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and a flat screen with DSTV.
- Outdoor Facilities include a swimming pool, braai (barbecue) area and laundry services on request.
Nearby attractions include Fernkloof Nature Reserve 3.8 km away, hiking, and fishing as well as the world famous Cliff path from where guests can enjoy some of the best land-based whale watching in the world, only a short walk from Villa Blu.
Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi and Cape Town International Airport is only 109 km from Villa Blu Guest House in Hermanus.