Anchor’s Rest is situated 150m from the famous Cliff Path, which boasts the best land-based whale watching in the world. We’re a 1.5Km stroll away from the Village Centre and 500m from New Harbour.
Each unique unit is supplied with
- Its own entrance, patio/garden and barbecue area
- A fully-equipped kitchenette
- Queen Sized bed and electric blankets
- Wall heaters and ceiling fans
- DSTV (hotel select) and a DVD player
- Free WIFI
- Swimming pool and shaded garden
- Secure off-street parking
SEAGULLS (Sleeps 2)
A spacious and romantic honeymoon suite in the loft, with a private patio and en-suite bathroom.
From R340.00 tp R420.00 pp per night.
DRIFTWOOD (Sleeps 2-4)
A garden suite with an en-suite bathroom, spacious living/dining room with French doors leading onto the patio. The sleeper couch can hold two extra people.
From R350.00 to R425.00 pp per night (extra persons @ R130.00 per night).
PEBBLES (Sleeps 2)
Our smallest room is a popular unit with its own entrance, en-suite bathroom and French doors leading onto private patio and BBQ area.
From R280.00 to R320.00 pp per night.
STARFISH. (Sleeps 2-4)
A family unit with a spacious open plan bedroom/living area as well as a separate, smaller bedroom with 2 single beds. Full bathroom and private patio and braai.
From R340.00 to R420.00 (extra persons @ R130.00 per night).
- Rates are on a self-catering basis, and are subject to change.
- Breakfast is optional at R70.00 pp